Friday 1 April 2011

April Challenge

Good Morning peeps, the first of the month and a brand new challenge here at Penny Black at Allsorts and this month we would like to see:

"Black and White plus One"

The extra colour can be any you choose, so long and the main elements are black and white and your chosen colour (plus skin tones on images).

Lots of lovely prizes again:


3 Penny Black stamps - how fitting are those little cuties for April showers ?



A gorgeous spring mini album kit




Don't forget to pop over to Penny Blacks web site where you can join the Penny Black Club and be amongst the first to hear all the news about new releases. Plus you can even share your work with other Penny Black lovers at the Penny Black Circle as well as join in their competitions and win some super prizes.

PB Stamps who are offering one very lucky winner a lifetime 15% discount off all purchases from their store.

And Letraset who are offering a set of Aquamarkers, their wonderful watercolour pens.

We have two Guest Designers this month, first up is my teamie from Allsorts Fleur who has created this devine card:


And next Jenyfur from the Penny Black Circle who had created an equally lovely piece of work for us:

Brenda


Ellie


Jules


Louise


Maarit



Mervi



Shirley



Tracy





20 comments:

Anita said...

What a great cards... Great challenge. I made one too. I hope you like it. X Anita

Anonymous said...

What lovely DT cards!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Fab DT cards - and super prizes again this month.

Happy Crafting

Tina
X

Stamps and Paper said...

It's my first time of entering this challenge..the DT card are just fantstic so much inspiration...


Anne

Caz said...

Hi i have entered your challenge,....But didnt relise i need to use a pennyblack stamp, sorry..If you would like me to remove it i will, or you can do so.

Some lovely cards here xx

Caz said...

sorry i didnt read the rules on right hand side...I cannot remove my entry...sorry..

Doreen said...

Ooh gorgeous DT cards.xxx

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful inspiration for this challenge :)
Kelly.x

- - Sheryl - - said...

i love this combo! Great samples!! they are wonderful inspirations

susiestacey said...

Great cards ladies and a super challenge x Susan x

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Love this challenge,just got a stamp which I will use for this challenge.Lovely cards ladies ,love the one with the girl holding the big pencil!
hugs
doreen

annies place said...

Thanks for another great challenge, love the DT
cards, Ann x

annies place said...

This is my second entry, using green this time,
Thank you for so many comments on my last card Ann x

CRISTINA said...

SPERIAMO....

~*Joni said...

My sincere apologies! Please delete my entry, I will ink up my PB stamps next time to join in on the fun! :0)

Siobhan Fyffe said...

This is my first time entering this Penny Black Challenge. As a big fan of Penny Black I hope to visit this blog regularly. There are some fab samples.
Siobhan

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely challenge and fab examples from the design team.

Karen x

Anonymous said...

beautiful DT card and a great challenge!

Amy Johnson said...

I got my card in just in time!

Highland Monkey's said...

What can I say....they are all gorgeous cards.